Zombie Smash Challenge
Here are the rules:
1) Download your free printable ZERT Zombie target by clicking here:
2) No firearms are allowed in this challenge. You must use a handheld bladed/blunt weapon that a person can carry on their body or with their hands.
3) The ZERT zombie target must be affixed to a large watermelon, pumpkin, squash, etc. (or surprise us ;o) to allow a standard density for the weapon.
4) The item must be safely secured on a surface so it can take an impact.
5) Film only from a non-exposed position, with the ZERT zombie target showing. Do not ever, in any way, place anyone in front of or to the swinging/stabbing side of the weapon. To be safe, it is best to use a tripod.
6) Please introduce yourself with your ZERT callsign and the name of your state troop at the beginning of the video.
7) You must be wearing at least one piece of ZERT swag, hat, t-shirt, patch, etc.
8) Upload your video through the form on this page.
9 ) DISCLAIMER: By participating in this challenge, you agree to release ZERT from all liability. If you are injured in the making of a video for this challenge, you are most likely a liability to your community and would be considered "Zombie Bait" by ZERT standards. XP001 urges you to use common sense when filming for this challenge.
There will be a Prize for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd !! Stay tuned for a video announcing the Zombie Smash Challenge Prize table!